Top positive review
Best price/quality ratio IMO
Reviewed in Canada on April 7, 2020
I have tried both the Wheel Stand Pro (GT Omega's "higher" end competitor) and the GT Omega racing wheel stand for long periods of time. Overall, the GT provides a better experience:
The pros vs the Wheel Stand Pro
- the materials are as solide, even more solid I'd say
- ergonomics are better thought
- the setup is easy to tweak.
- the platform and the stand itself are generally more stable, and has less flex;
- there is no bar in between your legs, which is a great plus for comfort.
- 75$ cheaper
- side shifter mount can be "in the middle of the way", whether it's installed via the long upward tube or straight onto the wheel plate mount. It's not ideal if you wish to adopt a F1-type position.
- paint is fragile, but I personnaly don't care at this point.