Top positive review
Compromises, but still one of the better options for wireless gaming mice
Reviewed in Canada on November 14, 2018
- Sensor is easily the best I've ever used
- Buttons have good tactile feedback, L and R click sound different
- Battery life is great, love being able to switch from LO to HI modes
- Performance is just as good as wired mouse, if not better with more freedom
- Scroll wheel is OK
- Software is a little tricky to navigate but good. Recently noticed my DPI keeps changing, unsure if that's due to a glitch in the software or if I keep accidentally tapping the DPI button without noticing..
- Would have preferred a more ergonomic shape
- Battery is mounted vertically and not horizontally, makes balance weird for claw-grips like me, but tolerable. Do not recommend for palm grip unless you have very small hands, get the G603 instead.
- This weird gravity also makes me accidentally flip the mouse upside down occasionally when moving my hands quickly on and off the mouse. (e.g. to type, back to mouse, back to typing). A little annoying and would prefer this not happen, I don't like throwing my mouse onto my keyboard.
- Thought it would be nicer to have a lighter mouse, but this is too light in the wrong places and the balance is off
- Rubber grommets on the bottom are dust magnets, which is insane because I keep my desk and mouse pad spotless yet they pick up dust like crazy. I've given up on cleaning it.
- Scroll wheel is also a dirt magnet
Normally my mice have defects in the clicking before the two year marks, so I hope this more expensive mouse will last quite longer. Will update review with lifespan of mouse when it breaks.