Top positive review
5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I was looking for! (Almost) - UPDATED
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on May 20, 2023
(Pros & Cons at the bottom)
These shirts are really light & comfortable, I wish there was a way to order 3 white shirts, sadly there's not so I had to settle with White/Gray/Black, with plans to order more white ones in the future depending on if the darker ones absorb too much heat outdoors.
The fit is a bit tighter than I would have hoped, I'm a big guy, but I normally can wear XL shirts with them being comfortably loose, some tighter than others. But I got a 2XL recommended for people my height & weight, & it's comfortably tight but it does stick to my skin pretty heavily. Which is alright because I plan on wearing these as my exercise shirts anyways, so it can only get looser.
I have cycled through them for a few days & to see the quality of them, After a couple washes they are still the exact same as when I got them
- Customer Support is fast
- Very affordable at $12.33 + tax per shirt.
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Mesh is fine & can't be seen through easily
- No exterior logos, nice minimalist look.
- Can't buy 3 of one color (personal gripe)
- Black shirt had a tear under the armpit in my case, I was able to get a free replacement
- Reflector strip on the right side isn't ideal, Good on the black shirt but kind of pointless on the white/gray which are plenty visible
- Fit is pretty tight, If you've got a belly like myself order a size up from your normal size.
Notable things :
- The black/gray shirts were not my first choice, I wanted all white but settled for grayscale, hence the con.
- I am 6'3" & definitely around or above 245 LBS, which is why it's tight (I have not had a scale for years)