Top positive review
Very Useful and Reusable
Reviewed in Canada on August 3, 2018
Silica packets are one of those things that you don't think you need until you have them. Then you realize just how handy and versatile they are.
- Washed your car's cloth interior with a Bissel and need to dry it out? Silica packets.
- Transferred a fresh bag of dog food into a plastic tub and want it to keep longer? Silica packets.
- Got clean spare bed sheets stowed away that always seem to develop a weird smell by the time you pull them out to accommodate a guest? Silica packets.
- Got a safe or a drawer with important documents or anything that could be prone to mold or damage from moisture? Silica packets.
- Got spices or powders that stay sealed up for long periods of time and always clump up? Silica packets.
And there are so many more applications. These are just some that I've come across. Silica packets are cheap, safe, effective, and easy to reactivate in an oven once saturated. These particular packets are a great size and the paper material of the packet feels very durable.