Top critical review
Nope, not for me
Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2021
Here are the list of issues I have with this strap.
1) This strap is definitely made for larger heads. I'm a 5'11" 190 pound dude so consider myself a little larger than normal, but it didn't wrap properly around the back of my head. Even after tightening and adjusting a hundred times, I could not get this strap to fit comfortably. It was too loose and wiggled around.
2) It is cheaply made. The ratcheting mechanism is very difficult to loosen. I continuously felt as though I would break it whenever I loosened or tightened it.
3) The rear halo is too large. While trying to dodge bullets with Pistol Whip it was continuously digging into the back of my neck.
4) It is very loose and wobbles around on my head while playing fitness games.
5) Due to how loose the halo was around the back of my head, it placed an enormous amount of pressure on my cheeks. Ouch!!!
If your head is a little smaller than average, avoid this strap. If you have a larger head, than you may be OK. But regardless of the size of your head, I still find it to be quite cheap feeling, and I question how long this item will last before the ratchet breaks. The strap that came with the Quest 2 was far more comfortable.
Unfortunately, I had to return the Elite strap w/ battery due to the weak plastic issue. Once they fix that issue, I'll probably buy another one as it was much much much more comfortable on my head.