Top positive review
Quality product...must read
Reviewed in Canada on September 2, 2021
1. ASTM Level 1, certification as ASTM level 1 and filters 95%, guaranteed, using Canadian procedure to evaluate (note, many products from China are also certified .... by the company that makes them).
2. Comfortable as masks can be, including being able to breathe more easily than with form fitting double thickness cloth masks
3. When worn for an hour + period where talking was involved, inside was wet from exhaled breath and speech but completely dry on outside.
4. Similar to those used in hospital for “lower level risk” general procedures (those where there are expectations that there will not be bodily fluids splashed on or near face, if expect that, get higher levels (2, 3) of ASTM).
1. Does not provide as tight a fit to the face on the cheeks/mask sides as well made form fitting cloth masks do, even “x-ing/crossing” the ear pieces (but see above for comfort and breathability when wearing them).
2. Yes, more expensive than those made “off shore”: cost comes in per unit at under $1.00/ mask vs. Some that are less than $0.25/mask (consider saving these CDK masks for higher exposure situations eg grocery shopping and the cloth masks/less expensive disposable masks for situations where there is less chance of exposure, eg, picking up the mail in a or taking the garbage to communal receptacles in a condo/rental
If you are reading this you are likely someone who believes masks help. If someone you know doubts how useful they are/doubts their efficacy ask them to watch Bill Nye explain and maybe he can convince them.
Also please, they are called disposable for a reason... they are not multi use; please remove them as instructed, and follow through with other safety measures including appropriately disposing of them and hand washing after.