Top critical review
Not 4K or 2K and not worth $60
Reviewed in Canada on June 3, 2021
This product came well packaged and it has a nice rubber finish to the exterior. However, there are a lot of promises that are made about this product that untrue.
1. Nice small form factor with a magnetic back to attach to the mounting bracket that comes with it.
2. It has Wi-Fi connectivity so you can live view over Wi-Fi.
3. The image is acceptable for basic security surveillance.
4. It come well packaged with an instruction manual, and a long and a short USB cable.
1. This camera is not 4K or 2K capable, its not even 1080p quality.
2. It has two buttons on it, “Power” and “Mode”. The “Mode” button does nothing except if it will not shut down you can press and hold it with the power button to do a hard power down.
3. The only way to interface with it is through a phone app that is dated and not user-friendly.
4. The Wi-Fi connectivity requires you to set it up every time you turn it on, it will not remember your Wi-Fi or attempt to reconnect if you don’t have it on all the time.
5. There are no options to connect to it using your PC even though the camera is Wi-Fi connectable and has a Micro USB port.
6. Too many fake reviews on this product.
If this product sold for $25 CND and was not falsely advertised, it would be a good purchase.