Five Minute Epoxy Glue Adhesive C-POXY 5 by CECCORP (8.5 Oz Combined) – Fast Setting, Quick Cure, Clear Epoxy Glue, General Purpose, 5 Minute
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible material||Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, Plastic, Stone, Fibreglass, Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Item volume||125 Milliliters|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
About this item
- ★ Easy To Use: Volume Ratio of 1:1, Clear, Ideal Viscosity, Long Shelf Life
- ★ Fast Set and Cure: 4-6 Minutes Working Time, 1-3 Hours Cure Time.
- ★ Bonding Dissimilar Materials: Metal, Ceramic, Stone, Wood, Glass, Fiberglass, Concrete, Some Plastics, Cork and Paper.
- ★ Common Uses and Applications: Fast Repairs and Bonding around the Workshop, House, Office and Industrial Uses. Crafts, Jewelry, RC Models, Musical Instruments, Furniture, Toys, Framing, DIY Projects, 3D Printing Parts, Ceramic Bonding and many more applications.
- Parcel Dimensions : 20 x 9 x 4.4 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 14 2020
- Manufacturer : Chemical Engineering Canada Corporation
- ASIN : B0841SCLJF
- Item model number : E-000313
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,510 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #5 in Tile Epoxy Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
5-Minute Epoxy Adhesive
C-Poxy 5 is an excellent general purpose, structural, unfilled, fast-setting epoxy adhesive. Recommended for bonding Metal, Ceramics, Stones, Glass, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass and many Plastics such as Polyester, ABS and rigid PVC (not suitable for PTFE-PP-PE and rubbers).
- Extremely durable
- Consistent thickness
- Water and impact resistant
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Après 7 minutes, la colle est figée. Mais il faut attendre 24 heures pour un rendu maximal.
Ce produit est excellent.
Being tired of the regular syringe, we tried this product with amazing results. It's a lot cheaper, the 2 bottles is way easier to dispense than the syringe-type applicators found in competing products and the gluing results is very good. As frequently mentioned in these reviews, a glue is often as good as the prep work done before. Surfaces to be glued need to be cleaned and sanded before.